Job Title: Radiology Technologist
Company: The Orthopedic Partners Clinic
Practice: Orthopedic Practice - Radiology
Location: Park City and/or Salt Lake City
Start Date: Immediate
Classification: This is a full-time, non-exempt position with benefits. If you're interested in part-time, please apply, we're open to discussing alternative schedules.
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Radiology Technologist to join us at The Orthopedic Partners Clinic. As a Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality imaging services to assist in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills, attention to detail, and a compassionate approach to patient care.
- Perform diagnostic imaging procedures specifically tailored to orthopedic conditions and injuries.
- Position patients and equipment to obtain clear and accurate diagnostic images of the musculoskeletal system.
- Operate and maintain radiology equipment, ensuring its proper functioning and adherence to safety protocols.
- Collaborate closely with orthopedic surgeons and other healthcare professionals to determine the appropriate imaging techniques and protocols for each patient.
- Review images for quality and accuracy, ensuring they meet diagnostic requirements.
- Provide compassionate patient care, addressing any concerns or questions and ensuring their comfort during imaging procedures.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records and documentation.
- Adhere to radiation safety guidelines and protocols to protect patients, staff, and self.
- Stay updated with advancements in radiology technology and techniques, actively participating in continuing education to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate with the orthopedic practice team to ensure efficient workflow and timely delivery of imaging results.
- Assist in maintaining inventory and supplies related to radiology procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology or a related field.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- State licensure or certification as required by the state.
- Knowledge of orthopedic radiographic and imaging procedures, equipment, and safety protocols.
- Strong technical skills in operating radiology equipment and obtaining high-quality images of the musculoskeletal system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with orthopedic surgeons and other members of the healthcare team.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow protocols and procedures accurately.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced orthopedic practice environment.
- Commitment to patient care and safety.
- Experience working as a Radiology Technologist in an orthopedic practice or orthopedic-focused healthcare setting.
- This position involves working in an orthopedic practice, including patient care areas.
- May require standing for extended periods and lifting/moving patients or equipment.
- Exposure to radiation is possible, and strict adherence to safety protocols is necessary.
Salary and Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company 401k contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in joining The Orthopedic Partners Clinic team. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Note: This job description is intended to outline the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.